Workshops and conferences
A large meeting is held every year in order to discuss initiatives, to report on achievements, successes and failures, and to share tools.
Workshop #2 – Next workshop on October 26, 2015
- Round table on the progress made by every project.
- Coaching and skills sponsorship: joint reports by the platform’s coaches and social entrepreneurs
- Impact assessment tools:
- Presentation of the impact assessment guide developed by Planète Entrepreneurs and the dictionary of KPI in the energy sector (and the official launch of the online version for platform members)
- Presentation of the evaluation methodology for rural electrification projects developed by LatIMPACT
- New social innovation projects in the energy sector in France and Europe
Workshop #1 – December 10, 2014
2014 ended with a one-day workshop that enabled platform members to present their achievements, share initial lessons from the experience and discuss projects for 2015. On this occasion, we were extremely pleased to see that all of the entrepreneurs showed excellent motivation regarding the continuation of their activities and models. The support missions by platform sponsors (ex: communication plan, marketing strategy, equipment donation, tool and training development, etc.) have been successful and new collaborations have already been initiated, with the Deloitte Foundation and Rexel France employees in particular.