SOLENI’s employees in the process of occupational integration help poor households in Grenoble manage their energy consumption
The Rexel Foundation supports SOLENI, an innovative social enterprise recognized by the Ashoka IMPACT Energy Efficiency program
A member of the Rexel Foundation’s social entrepreneurship platform since its launch in 2014, SOLENI is developing its activities within the subsidized employment company ULISSE Energie based in Grenoble.
SOLENI offers professionals (local authorities, social housing providers, utility companies) an innovative service to help their disadvantaged clients improve their energy management.
The association’s employees in the process of occupational integration follow a training plan enabling them to advise poor households and help them implement simple, practical energy management improvement solutions.
The sociotechnical visits carried out by SOLENI employees rely on the Esabora software suite, a digital field tool developed by Rexel to facilitate the scaling of electrical solutions for energy efficiency optimization. Energy efficiency kits, which include equipment selected by Rexel, are also provided to low-income households during these visits.
The project involves social housing providers, start-ups, other social entrepreneur members of the Rexel platform (Dorémi), the ANAH (National Agency for Improvement of the Habitat), the FFB (French Construction Federation), Schneider Electric (the WISER solution), and Rexel.
- Help disadvantaged households in Grenoble manage their energy consumption
- Work collaboratively with all energy retrofit actors
- Create jobs for people in the process of occupational integration
Find out more about SOLENI
SOLENI (Solidarité énergie insertion) offers an innovative energy counselling service delivered by two-member teams of employees involved in the process of occupational integration, who visit households affected by fuel-poverty in order to:
- make a sociotechnical assessment, increase household members’ awareness of energy savings, and help them manage their consumption;
- install energy efficient equipment and carry out thermal comfort works;
- guide them toward other assistance or involvement schemes.